SCCA Volunteer Incentive Program
The SCCA national office has a program that offers discounts on your national dues based on your participation as a volunteer at SCCA events. To record your participation you may follow these steps:
- Go to http://ams.scca.com and login or create an account. Every member should do this anyway, but especially volunteers and region officials.
- After logging-in please click the “My Membership” tab on the left.
- At the top of the new panel click on “Volunteer Participation” link located above the blue “SCCA Membership” title bar. A separate new window will popup on which you can add a new event.
- After you put in the date of the first day of that event, press “Enter” and wait for the page to refresh so that the drop-down for the location is active. Add the number of days you worked and click “Save”
- Add an entry for each SCCA Club Racing event you worked by repeating steps 3 and 4.
This is an official record and will be used to calculate your National Dues for 2009. Effective January 1, 2008, the Club Racing Volunteer Incentive program offers this graduated dues discount structure for membership renewal:
# of Participation Days Dues Discount (SCCA Club Racing Sanctioned Events Only)
- 4 days – $15.00 discount
- 6 days – $22.00 discount
- 8 days – $30.00 discount
- 12 or more days – $30.00 discount, plus recognition in SportsCar and a special ID card
You are credited per the schedule above by recording event participation in your on-line membership records. Volunteers not wishing to record their participation on-line may complete and return a participation form which is included with membership renewals. Credits are transferable to a Spouse or Family member.
NC Region Membership Chair