NCR Volunteer Incentive Program
Goal of the Program
Initiate a system and process which will attract, retain and reward qualified officials, members and drivers who, on a voluntary basis, support the staffing requirements of the NC Region of SCCA. The events these volunteers support will be both SCCA sanctioned and contracted, non-SCCA sanctioned events the Region is responsible to staff. Any other activities involving NC Region volunteers or officials which are performed by the individual remain the sole responsibility of that individual and are not eligible for this program.
- Must be a current SCCA member – all Regions are eligible to accrue credits
- Days credited must be those for which the North Carolina Region is responsible to staff
- Each day worked equals 35 credits – allotted on day worked, managed by recipient – retro-active does not apply except for the guests who work events and later, in same season, become an active SCCA member.
- Double events worked do not count double credit
- Credits accumulated must be redeemed annually by November 30th of any given season or be forfeited. Receipts and NCR-VIP form must be mailed to the Region Office at:
1102 Gardner Road
Roxboro, North Carolina 27574
- Redeemable credits must have been incurred during the current calendar year and don’t necessarily have to be related to any specific NCR event. Examples could be:
- Membership fee
2017 NCR Volunteer Incentive Program Instructions & redemption form – fillable (this form may be filled out in Adobe Acrobat and printed. Download the file and then open in Adobe Acrobat.)
2017 NCR Volunteer Incentive Program Instructions & redemption form – printable (this form is for those who want to print out the form and fill it in by hand)